District: Białołęka, Community: Warszawa, Country: Warszawa, Region: Mazowsze
EUR: EU 54 8009 0007 0018 8464 2001 0004
SWIFT KOD: POLUPLPR
Mazowiecki Bank Spółdzielczy w Łomiankach
ul. Szpitalna 8, 05-092 Łomiank, Polska
RODO INFORMATION CLAUSE TO MEET CONTACT PERSONS FROM CUSTOMERS / COUNTERPARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE CLOSING OF COOPERATION WITH THE CUSTOMER / COUNTERPARTY IN THE CASE OF OBTAINING DATA FROM SUCH PERSON
B2B Regulation And definitions
II. General provisions
III. Terms of using hdwa.pl
IV. H2 Responsibility Distribution
V. Privacy and confidentiality
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to implement cooperation with the entity on whose behalf you act. Your personal data will also be processed for the purpose of sending information about industry events organized by the Administrator, as well as for analytical and statistical needs related to their sending.
3. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the Administrator’s legitimate interest, consisting in providing contacts necessary for the implementation of business activities, including cooperation with the client / contractor, as well as informing you about industry events organized by the Administrator (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR).
4. Access to your personal data will be provided by employees of the Administrator, subcontractors and entities providing services to the Administrator (i.e. IT services and technical support), who must have access to data to perform their duties.
5.Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to implement and settle this cooperation, which may, if appropriate, be extended by the limitation period for civil law claims.
6.You have the right to:
VI. Returns service
The Act of March 2, 2000 applies to consumer sales. on the protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22, item 271, as amended).
VII. Final Provisions
Cookies policy H2 Dystrybucja Sp. z o. o
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator H2 Dystrybucja Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Warsaw at 03-236 Warsaw, ul. Annopol 4A
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adapt the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website’s pages;
d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, font size, appearance of the website, etc .;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.